Join us as we close out our 2023 program year with a Tax Update. We will kick-off the morning with breakfast, followed by a panel of construction industry finance and tax professionals who will review the current tax environment and changes, and provide insight on how to plan for 2024.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Learn about updates to federal and state tax law including proposed changes and upcoming sunsetting provisions
- Discuss year-end tax strategy and planning opportunities
- Learn more about the Inflation Reduction Act and its impact on the construction industry
- Review updates to federal credits and the IRS’ current moratorium on processing ERC claims
- Discuss tax issues regarding succession planning and retaining key employees
7:30 am - Check-in, Breakfast
8:00 am - Panel Program
Panelists (click on individual names to view their bios):
Jason L. Bainter, CPA, CGMA, MBA, CDA, CBIZ MHM, LLC
Kenneth J. Hedlund, CPA, CGMA, Managing Director, CBIZ MHM LLC
Brian K. Muncy, CPA, CFE, CCIFP, CBIZ MHM LLC
Jennifer R. Ray, CPA, Managing Director, CBIZ MHM, LLC
This program qualifies for 1hr. CPE in the subject of taxes.